Members who have high school seniors may be eligible for a LAACA scholarship. Up to three schoarlarships are awarded each year. Application form must be received for consideration by March 31, 2021.
You are eligible for a LAACA scholarship if your child is:
1. A child or dependent of LAACA member in good standing pursuing a full-time course of study (any major).
2. A graduating high school senior.
Selection criteria will include demonstrated potential for academic and career success as reflected in the application, essay, and references. Priority will be given to LAACA member children or dependents.
1. Fill out a LAACA Scholarship Application form
2. Attach two letters of recommendation (non-family)
3. Attach 300-word essay describing career goals
4. E-Mail application packet by March 31, 2021 to: scholarship@LAACA.org